Room 12

Room 12

Monday 10 April 2017

Term 1, Week 10 Writing: Creative Writing

Room 12 has been working on varying the start of our sentences.

There are seven different kinds of sentences in this writing.
See if you can spot all of them!

Image result for spooky door
The spooky door (by Scarlett Ion)

I hadn’t seen the door before. It wasn’t there last night. Cautiously, I turned the handle. When I opened the door, I fainted. Then I woke back up. I walked in and it was like a nightmare shining through my eye. I could see lots of killer clowns hunting through my soul. They were like my mum and dad being really angry at me. Suddenly I heard my brother yelling “look out Scarlett! and I fell. I fell into a deep hole. It was like my room but floating somewhere. When I landed I saw my cat. I said hi but he hissed back at me. I wondered why and then he looked back and he had no eyes left in his eye socket.....

- The Writing Team (Scarlett, Sophie L & Georgia)

2 comments:

  1. Such exciting writing! Wow, some of the sentences are giving me chills up my spine! I'm not sure I will ever look at clowns the same way. I might have to sleep with the light on tonight. :-() Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dianne Lysaght5 July 2017 at 10:30

    What an awesome descriptive story you have written team .
    Its quite scary in parts too, keep up the great work
    Dianne Lysaght

    ReplyDelete